- Introduction and General Terms
- What information will Yamagata Europe collect about me?
- When will Yamagata Europe contact me?
Yamagata Europe may contact you:
- when your trial license has expired
- where you have opted to receive information on future updates and features of our products and/or services
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our products and/or services (participation is always voluntary)
- Will Yamagata Europe share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- How long will Yamagata Europe keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Yamagata Europe.
- Can I find out what personal information Yamagata Europe holds about me?
- Cookies Policy
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Spotting mistakes is one thing, but the best part in QA Distiller is the way it lets you correct them.
Luc Masuy, Techword
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
(32 + 64 bit)
- 2 Ghz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of free hard-disk space
- Active internet connection
- Click here